METRO'S MAKING MUSIC PRODUCTION COMPETITION 2022
Are you a talented music producer? Then you need to enter METRO’S MAKING MUSIC 2022 production comp thanks to TAFE Queensland!
We want YOU to make a dance track!
This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over, and you could win a $250 voucher for Domayne Bundall’s computer department, a pair of studio headphones and an annual theme park pass, plus get your track signed to Vicious Recordings!
The winner will be announced that week!
Radio Metro’s Making Music is brought to you by our sponsors Tafe Queensland, Domayne Bundall and Vicious Recordings.
• All submissions MUST be original work - no mashups, bootlegs, remixes can be submitted and you are not allowed to use samples or vocals unless you have permission
• Entrants must be 16+
• Tracks must be submitted in WAV or MP3 by direct download link via Sendspace, Dropbox or a private Soundcloud link
• All genres of dance are accepted - house (electro, progressive, deep, tech, hard, bigroom, bounce, ambient, acid, garage, tribal, tropical, nu-disco), trance, techno, dubstep, moombahton, breaks, dnb
• Radio Metro staff are not allowed to enter
• The track that you submit must not be signed to another label
• The track must not be available on free download for the public
• Judges' decision is final