MIX MASTER DJ COMP 2020
TAFE Queensland Gold Coast & Energy Solution Centre present...
Radio Metro’s Mix Master DJ Comp 2020
We are on the hunt for Gold Coast’s #1 DJ!
Entries close at 3pm, Friday 30 October.
The Top 10 Finalists will battle it out LIVE at the Grand Finale
Friday 6 November | 8pm til Late
Bedroom Loungebar, Surfers Paradise
Winner scores a huge prize pack, guest set at Bedroom & their own weekly radio show on 105.7 Radio Metro.
Rules & Regulations:
- All entrants must be 18+
- Finalists will be playing on CDJ 2000's using USBs or CDs. No DJ software (including Serato, Traktor etc) will be permitted at the Grand Finale.
- If you want to play off vinyl, you will have to provide your own turntables for the Grand Finale.
- Initial judging will be based on technical ability, mixing & song selection. At the Grand Finale, stage presence, audience participation and reaction will be also be considered.
- The overall winner will be announced at the Grand Finale on Friday 6 November at the Bedroom Lounge Bar, Surfers Paradise. The winner will then play a 1 hour set at Bedroom on the night.
- All DJ's must be available from 7.30-11pm on Friday 6 November. The winner will play from 11.30-12.30pm.
- The Judge’s decision is final.